Teacher of Geography
TEACHER OF GEOGRAPHY
Required for September 2018
Geography is a very popular subject within the curriculum, with over 50% of students opting to take GCSE Geography. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, inspirational and creative Geography teacher. The successful candidate will:
• Have a passion for learning and teaching.
• Have a good degree and the ability to teach to A level.
• Be an excellent teacher of Geography.
• Understand the needs of students and how to remove learning barriers.
• Be a motivating, innovative and imaginative teacher.
• Have a proven track record of student achievement.
Hedingham School is a successful and oversubscribed 11 to 18 mixed comprehensive community school in a beautiful rural setting close to Hedingham Castle. The Learning Area can offer a strong and supportive team, will provide a well-resourced and stimulating working environment where an emphasis is placed on raising student achievement and the continuing professional development of all staff.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Julie Sands, for an appointment.
If you have the qualities we are seeking further details and an application pack can be obtained from the school.
Tel: 01787 460470
Closing date: 12 Noon Thursday 22 February 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures.