Teacher of DT Food & Nutrition
Food & Nutrition Teacher
Required for September 2018
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, inspirational and creative Food and Nutrition teacher. The successful candidate will:
• Have a passion for learning and teaching.
• Have a good degree and the ability to teach to GCSE level.
• Be an excellent teacher of Food and Nutrition.
• Understand the needs of students and how to remove learning barriers.
• Be a motivating, innovative and imaginative teacher.
• Have a proven track record of student achievement.
• A successful and oversubscribed 11 to 18 mixed comprehensive community school in a beautiful rural setting close to Hedingham Castle.
• Supportive parents.
• High achievement from our students.
• Enthusiastic and committed staff.
• A well-resourced suite of rooms, equipped with data projectors, and 60 PCs.
• A laptop computer.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Julie Sands, for an appointment.
If you have the qualities we are seeking further details and an application pack can be obtained from the school.
Closing date: Tuesday 20 February 2018